Your Slip and Fall Injury Lawyers
Your Christian Law Firm, Dean Burnetti Law represents Slip and Fall Injury Victims in Polk County, including: Lakeland, Auburndale, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City, and Winter Haven; in Hillsborough County, including: Brandon, Tampa, and Plant City; in Pinellas County, including Clearwater, St. Pete, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Largo, Oldsmar; and all of the surrounding Greater Central Florida and West Central Florida Areas.
Psalm 119:105 – “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”
Homeowners, Property Owners, Renters or Leasers of residential or commercial property have a legal obligation to ensure the safety of the material and environmental conditions associated with safety hazards on the property.
Slip and Fall accidents and injuries often result from property conditions such as:
- Wet floor surfaces;
- Rips or tears in the carpeting;
- Broken or severely cracked sidewalks, floor surfaces, or parking lots;
- Broken or unsafe hand rails;
- Out of Code or deteriorated stairs or stairwells;
- Inadequate or poor lighting;
- Broken or malfunctioning doors or windows;
- Malfunctioning elevator or escalator;
- Improper signage,
- or other types conditions which may cause or contribute to a potential personal hazard.
Slip and Fall Injury Compensation and Damages:
Florida law allows victims of slip and fall injury accidents to seek compensation and potential damages for injuries as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or intentional actions of another. Depending on the specific circumstances of a slip and fall personal injury liability case, the injury victim may seek compensation and damages for:
- Injuries resulting from your slip and fall;
- Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work related duties;
- Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, necessary medical equipment, and if necessary, long-term or permanent treatment and care;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Long term or permanent diminished quality of life;
- And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation, for the immediate family, as a result of a wrongful death.
Proverbs 24:16 - "For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity."
Call (863) 287-6388 in Polk County or (813) 287-6388 in Hillsborough County today to schedule a free confidential consultation with an attorney at Your Christian Law Firm, Dean Burnetti Law.
Our Statement of Faith
We declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. That the Holy Spirit abides in the midst of all within our halls. That the power of prayer is our shield and sword.
We declare that Christ is the cornerstone of this firm.
Lakeland: (863) 287-6388
Brandon: (813) 287-6388